Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Heather's Journal #26. "Live in an Icon" 11-19-07


26
“Live in an Icon”
11-19-07

Man it’s sooo close 2 Christmas and I’m getting xcited! I don’t really want much 4 Christmas this year though.  Idk.  My list used 2 never end – now I want things that don’t even cost money.  I’m growing up, what can I say? 

Nuthin’ much has really happened.  I went 2 the mall 2night & went shopin 4ril.  Got Ray a super cute purse & me some amazing perfume.  I find it funny how shopping can just make a chix day.

I saw Dan’s mom 2day – waved @ her & then slunked as far down in my seat as I possibly could go.  I’ve tried 2 push him in the very back of my mind as I can.  I try 2 push so hard that his name might eventually fall out of the back of my brain.  I’m doing good w/out him – I’m proud of myself.  Now Brad – I’m missing.  But I think I’ll be over it (Hopefully) 2 years should be enough – right?

*I will strive 2 B better
In Christ,
Shorty  :-)


Dear Heather,

Glad your gift list is getting shorter and that you are beginning to  appreciate the free gifts that keep on giving. Like the love of your parents and your Savior! (Although I did note that you bought YOURSELF some perfume while Christmas shopping for others, which is a common problem for many of us!) 

I LOVE YOU!  I’m glad to be your mom.

I love you.
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment