Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Heather's Journal #18. "I wanna spend the night on the top of the world with you" 10-30-07


18
“I Wanna Spend the Night on the Top of the 
World With You”
10-30-07
  

There she goes, there she goes again - racin' through my brain & I just can't escape...."  Aw, one of my favorite songs.  

Today was looong lemme tell you.  Mac called me today – weird.  I normally call him.  But I was happy.  He still thinks church is stupid & I can’t seem 2 convince him otherwise, but its ok, I’m not gonna force it.  I’m praying everyday 4 him, that maybe he’ll somehow see through all this.  Maybe it won’t hit him til he’s 30-years-old or an old man on his death bed – but my prayer 4 him is that he’ll see beyond this world.

The funny thing is that he has no idea that I pray 4 him every night.  I know my prayers must count 4 something but only on God’s time. 

I’m normally surrounded mostly by Christians & he’s the one I have the chance to influence.  Yes, I’ve screwed up in the past but I’m begging God 4 a second chance.  Even if I’ll never influence him, I hope my prayers & least make some sort of difference. I close my eyes & I can see the worst of this world, because I’ve been there.  I’ve been lost, feeling alone, bleeding 4 comfort, & feeling completely broken to pieces.  But that’s were God is, and I have this dream He’ll shine straight through this world and all will see.  And I wanna help. 

For so long I prayed that God would use me – but I obviously wasn’t ready.  And I may still not be ready but I can’t wait til the day that I am.  He’s the reason I live.  And I mean that with my whole heart.  My God – lol – He’s Da Bomb. 

Anyways, I’ve been hangin’ in here.  My brain is still consumed with thoughts - but I’ll live. 

It’s late.  Gots2go.  Buh-B.

In Christ,
Shorty

Quote I made up that’s perty cute – but more true.

“Yes, I still wish on shooting starts, my birthday candles & at 11;11 p.m. & I always wish for Him.”  Me. Lol.  Wow I’m such a flipping chick.  Ha ha.

Dear God,

Use Heather for your purposes.  She wants to be used.  She wants to live with purpose. 

I love You.
Heather’s Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment