Monday, December 31, 2012

Heather's Journal #66. "Run, Biotch Run! He guna Kill you." 4/19/08


66
“Run, Biotch Run! He guna Kill you.”
4/18/08

I ‘ve been thinking and I wanted to dedicate this journal entry to my very best friend because I don’t think I’ve talked about her much in here.  Binky has been not only my foster sister but truly my very best friend.  She knows me backwards & forwards just like I know here.  There’s not one person in this world I wouldn’t die for, but Binky, I’d die twice for her. 

I look back and can’t help but to smile thinking-a-all the stupid things we’ve done together .  And it’s hard to believe we’ve never really gotten into a fight before.  I mean we have once or twice but that’s all, and it was over us not hangin out when we said we would. Lol. 

I love that girl.  I swear if we were any closer we’d be gay.  She’s the cheese to my macaroni.  I hope she stays here until we grow up and get places of our own because I can’t imagine her livin anywhere else other than 2 rooms away from mine.  Sometimes I think I forget how lucky I am to still have her here.  She’s the only person in the world who can make me smile.  Even if I get some surgery done on my face and it was medically proven that I couldn’t smile, I betcha I could if Binky said something dumb.  I just wanted to make sure she’s in here since she does mean so much to me.  Lol.  I love her w/ all my heart and more.  Binky, you’re my best friend, sister, super-hero, my #1 always. :-)

I will strive to be better.
In Christ,
Heather Lee

Dear Heather,

That beginning quote has to be from Binky or one of the Madea movies! She is so quick witted I sometimes laugh so hard I pee in my pants.  (I know.  TMI.  But true nonetheless.)  That's one of her gifts.

Did you notice that this is the second sister in just a few days that you have said you are glad is part of your life.  Once again.  I know God has us together for a reason.  It affirms everything we do as a family.  I’m grateful you have her perspective.  I dare say she offers a slightly different viewpoint than Kat or Bec!  And that is good. She has endured much and she understands some of your life better than most. 

I love you
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment