Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Heather's Journal #57. " Romans' 8:38-39 ..." 3-28-08


57
“Romans 8:38-39
For I am convinced that neither death now life, neither angels now demons, neither present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, now anything else in all creation,  will be able to separate us from the Love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”

Psalm 130:7 “O Israel, put your hope in the Lord, for with the Lord is unfailing love & w/Him is full redemption.”
3-28-08

Okay so get this.  I got a cell phone!  I’m still waiting to wake up & all this be fake.  But it’s actually real.  Sometimes I take a step back & really realize I’m growing…so this is what it’s like… mhmm – I  think everything  will turn out just fine.  :-)

I’ve been praying that I’ll love God more than this world.  I mean – I know I love Him 2nd on my list when He should be first.  But right now I’m trying2 live up 2 my beliefs.  W/ every thought, every decision, every action – it all. 

Things aren’t so horrible anymore.  I want to grow out of this stage in my teenage life.  For now, I’m hangin’ in here.  :-)

I will strive to be better.


Dear Heather,
It is a daily struggle.  You are not alone.  It is harder when you are a teen, but I can’t say it ever gets easy.  It’s satisfying, but not easy.

I love you.
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment