Monday, December 31, 2012

Heather's Journal #55. "This is a love song to you...." Heather finds her love for God once again....


55
“This is a love song to you.  You walk on waves.  You run with clouds.  You paint the sky for me to see.  Your Majesty.  Your Majesty is why I sing.”  Source
3-12-08

Can I just say I fell in love w/God all over again 2night?  I’ve put this world before God & now that’s changing.  It’s so strange how the world can creep up on you like that.  Through all this, I’m once again certain He’s what I want. 

I’m coming His way.  Consumed in this world,  lost in pointless drama.  Taken over my lies & tortured by evil – He’s been here. 

This feeling is so beyond any words I could ever write.  I don’t wanna wake up and take this life4 granted.  A lot of the times we get so caught up in everything that we just… 4get it’s such a blessing to be here.    These past few months have been the hardest but they have drawn me closer2 God than I could ever imagine.  I think I’m energized2 keep moving on.  I thinks it’s all gonna be just fine.  These are the nights I live for, when I’m reunited w/ God.  He’s all I need.

“This World has nothing for me.”

I will strive to be better.
In Christ,
Heather Marie Lee

Dear Heather,

Once again.  Hold onto these feelings.  They come and go.  But ultimately you know they are the Truth.  You feel they are the Truth.  You cannot go on denying the existence of God when you recognize this particular feeling.  It invades your mind and your body and your soul.  The memory of this feeling is what keeps you going when everything seems to fall apart.  This will be a repetitive cycle in your life.  As it is in mine.

I love you.
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment