Monday, December 31, 2012

Heather's Journal #59. "Psalm 33:4" Undated


59
Psalm 33:4  “For the Word of the Lord is Right & True. 
He is faithful in all that he does.”

I’m at a loss for what to say.  Mac texted me tonight off of his sister's phone.  He didn’t tell me that it was him til later though… he wanted to talk to me @ church but I wasn’t there… I’m upset but maybe it wasn’t time yet… It’s in God’s hands.

All the nights I spent crying, trying 2 4get about him,  praying 4 him… it’s all been heard by God. 

He’s been faithful – I can’t wait 2 see what He does later on in life, but I know He lives – I know He’s not just a God who’s distant, but a God who is forever faithful and personal.  This life… is so undescribable from my perspective.  I’m growing up realizing all the things that I never thought I would figure out.

I live for God.  No matter how confused I might think I am sometimes – I’m so sure of 1 thing.  My God is who I live for.  PRAISE GOD. 

I will strive to be better.
In Christ
Heather Lee

Dear Heather,

What better testimony than a life lived for God.  A God who is here.  Now.  Present.  And faithful.

I love you.
Mom

P.S.  The funny thing is that God is always here.  We just trick ourselves into thinking He’s not here when He’s not giving us what we want.  

No comments:

Post a Comment