Monday, December 31, 2012

Heather's Journal #60. No Title. 4-3-08


60
No Title
4-3-08

And here I am feeling small, ugly & insignificant.  I’m trying not to but it’s finally catching up to me.  Everything feels so unreachable.  I hate this… I just saw some pictures of my X & some chick, they were adorable together.  It brought back old feelings & a whole new level of wanting someone again.  God’s all I need.  I know.  But I miss those spontaneous butterflies…

I just want someone perfect.  But I don’t see how I’m gonna let someone else in my heart after all this.  Always being disappointed.  I need to pray.  I feel like I’m suffocating in this world again….

I will strive to be better…
In Christ,
Heather Marie Lee

Dear Heather,

Only 3 days ago, happiness stopped in for a visit.  But one picture sent happiness fleeing out the door.  Problem.  You  left the door wide open and smallness, ugliness and insecurity sneaked inside. 

You are not suffocating.  That is a lie.  You have God on your team.  Use Him.  He’s the star player.

I love you.
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment