Monday, December 31, 2012

Heather's Journal #63. No title. 4/12/08


63
No Title
4/12/08
I’m home from my M's house, I really love that girl.  I saw Mac again to, I don’t feel like writing out all of it but I feel let down… we were supposed to talk but we  never did.  I don’t even know him anymore.  I miss him…. My best friend.  I feel like he’s gone forever.  I wanna cry but the tears won’t seem2 fall & I’m not gonna try and force them.  Disappointment seems to follow me like they’re the clothes on my back.  Don’t get me wrong, I had an awesome time w/ M, but Mac seemed 2 have more of an impact on me than I wanted.  He seems to not have a care in the world… & I’m trying to hold it all together & look the same.  I wanna win – not him.

I’ll write you just 2 let you know that I’m all allright. 
Can’t say, I’m sad to see you go.  Cause I’m not.  Well, I’m not.

So We Just Take it Back

Dear Heather,

I’m sorry that you are still disappointed.  But remember how good you are at looking like you don’t have a care in the world – I suspect Mac has the same skill.  It’s all a façade.  Fiction.  Fake.  You know his issues and you know that either he is struggling on the inside or he isn’t yet aware of how bad his situation is.

Remember, looks can be deceiving.  Put the focus back on him. Not you.  Think from his perspective for a moment.  You won’t feel so disappointed. You might even understand.

I love you.
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment