Sunday, December 30, 2012

Heather's Journal #54. "Ecclesiastes 3:11"


54
“Ecclesiastes 3:11

He has made everything beautiful in its time.  He has also set eternity in the hearts of men:  Yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end.”

Oh where do I  begin?  Last night was crazy & I’m out of energy to explain…  but I”ve been under a spiritual battle for about a month now.  I’ve felt so close to Satan it was unbearable.  I told mom & dad the mental thoughts he had been shoving in my mind – it’s like he was sleeping with me.  So they prayed over me.  Tuesday night we are going to some church thing basically to see if I have any demons in me.  The same place they took my sister who was having similar problems. 

I’m scared of what it’s gonna be like - & if it will hurt.  I’m not even telling any of my friends about it because I don’t wanna freak them out. 

This has been a life-long battle I’ve been fighting.  I’m on God’s side but sometimes I just get so weak.  Every breath I take is for Him.  Nothing else matters to me.  I haven’t come all this way to give up for lack of energy2 finish this thing out – oh nuhuh. 

I’ve felt like giving up lately but God has strengthened me & has not left me.  Now I feel Him that close.  Putting up a shield guarding my heart.  There’s no one else I stand her2 live4 than my Lord God.  He’s here & I can feel Him.  I’ve falled apart but I’m not  broken.  I’ve been weak but I haven’t given up.  I’ve felt alone but my god has not left me or forsaken me. 

I will strive to be better,
In Christ
Heather Marie Lee

Dear Heather,

It sounds like a scene from a bad horror film.  It all seems so crazy. To talk about Satan and demons.  People could reasonably think we are crazy.  And sometimes we are.  But not because we believe that Satan is real and active in this world. 

Funny, but even people who believe in a god, or in the God, have trouble believing that he has an Enemy.  That Satan is real and living and active. 

Anyway, the place we are going is simply a church that has a ministry of people that have experience battling Satan and his demons.  They pray and cast out demons like Jesus did when he cast the demons out of the man and into a heard of pigs.  

Truthfully, it was the strangest place I have ever been.  I saw things in that room I didn’t think were possible. But the people that were praying were as calm as any people I have ever seen.  They didn’t yell or shout or scream.  They just spoke and prayed in whispered tone in groups of 3 or 4.  We had no idea what to do. They didn’t even want us to tell them why we went up to the circle for prayer.  They just seemed to know what to pray.

They must have been powerful, because their quiet words generated a lot of anger from the people they were praying over.  And some pretty grotesque things happened.

After that one night, your sister was much better.  We all were unsure what had happened, but we knew that it was happening in the spiritual realm.

Truthfully, I haven’t told very many people about that experience unless they needed to know because it sounds unreal – like a bad horror movie or something.  Even for me, it was surreal.  Not scary.  It just didn’t seem real.  So many people claim to be Christians but they either haven’t experienced or are not aware that what is happening to them is a spiritual battle between good and evil.  Telling everyone about it would just frighten them.  If you need this type of ministry, you probably know it.  Or someone close to you knows it.  And if you need it, it doesn’t seem so strange.  It seems like a relief to know that there are people who understand the torment and can help you through it.

Remember, God has already won the battle with Satan. 

I love you.
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment