Monday, December 31, 2012

Heather's Journal #56. No title. March 21, 2008


56
No Title
March 21, 2008

Today’s Good Friday so I’m basically sitting in awe of the Lord.  Death has faced us & we tend to forget what Christ really went through.  Let everyday not be taken for granted.  That’s all I have2 say.

I’ve been thinkin’ about my future & it’s pretty much consumed me.  I don’t know if I’ve been ‘worrying’ but I’ve definitely been thinking.  My life stance is going2 college,  playing soccer & then being a flight attendant.  I wonder just where exactly I’ll end up… we’ll see.

Today me n Kat went out & just chilled.  We went 2 Starbucks & talked about life in general.  Kat… has no idea how much she’s impacted me.  Just by being herself.  Now she can get on my nerves Lol but she is probably … the best person I know.  I don’t have much to say… I’m  getting by.  Lookin 4ward 2 turning 16.

I will strive2 be better. 
In Christ
Heather Marie Lee

Dear Heather,

I’m so grateful for your relationship with Kat.  You two are so different.  Yet you are so perfect for each other.  She is an incredible girl and a loving sister.  She admires you as you admire her.  Not for what you have in common – but for how you complete each other.  Each of you has qualities the other needs.  You need to be reigned in sometimes.  Kat needs to branch out.  She needs not to worry about what will probably never happen.  You need to think a little more about what probably will happen!  The greatest part is that you truly love each other.  She will be your friend for life.  Make sure she knows how much you really admire her.  I think she thinks you hate here sometimes.  And she really wants your love. 

I love you both.
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment