Monday, December 31, 2012

Heather's Journal #58. "Finding happiness" 3-30-08



58
“Finding Happiness”
3-30-08

Suddenly… I’m happy.  With everything.  With homeschooling.  With my family.  With my friends.  And with God.  I’ve been  prayin’ for true happiness & I think I’ve found it.  I pray 2 God & I tell him He can take everything from me but I’m still happy b/c I have Him.  He’s all I need. 

I tend to get lost in this world of fake happiness.  But that’s when I find my Lord.  When I realize He’s the only one who’s fully satisfying.  Let me never 4get that.

As 4 the future, I pray that God will prepare me for what is to come.  That I can find who I am…. I think I’m close.  I don’t really have that much2 say except thank you God.  It all goes to Him.

I will strive to be better.
In Christ
Heather Marie Lee

“All we are is yours.  All we’re livin’ for is all you are.  All that you are.” (Source?)

Dear Heather,

I’m gald that happiness has dropped by for a visit.   Hope he stays a while.  Make him comfortable. 

I love you.
Mom

P.S.  I guess he could be a she – but who knows. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment