Monday, December 31, 2012

Heather's Journal #61. "I'm never ever ever ever gonna be the same again.... LOL" 4-6-08


61
“I’m never ever ever ever gonna be the same again.  I’m flippin’ choosing worship music instead of rap!  What’s wrong with me?!? … LOL
4-6-08

Okay.  So it’s  been tough these last couple-a-days but I’ve managed2 climb right out of it.  I cried myself2 sleep the other night   4 the first time in a while… At least over a guy that is.  Long story short:  X-boyfriends just really shouldn’t date your best friend.  Missy is a long story.  I’m moving on though.  I swear I have a problem with letting people back into my life who should just remain in the past.  Drama follows me  like I’m it’s  freakin’ mother & I’m running faster than ever before.  I’ve found my escape.

I spent the night w/ my X's sister the other day & had a blast.  This whole hanging out w/ new  people is flippin’ amazing.  I saw  my X & it wasn’t awkward, I just want to hug him n tell him I was sorry 4 all the pain I caused hoping he would somehow understand.. but I didn’t.  I  talked to him but didn’t say hello or goodbye lol confusing, I know.  I’m really hoping I can make it 2 church this Wednesday so we can talk.  On God’s time though, not mine.

With all that2 say, I miss Mac a whole lot but I’m really okay.  I’m holding onto this happiness escaping2 the Lord when I get in way over my head again.

I will strive to be better.
In Christ
Heather Marie Lee

Dear Heather,

“I’m holding onto this happiness escaping2 the Lord when I get in over my head…”  Sounds like you are using your star player.  Great solution!  He’ll always come through for you.

I love you.
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment