Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Heather's Journal #95. "I don't understand your ways. ...." August 5, 2008


95
“I don’t understand your ways.  Oh but I will give you my song.   You hold onto all my pain and with it you are pulling me closer, pulling me into your  ways.  Its’ gunna be worth it.  It’s gunna be worth it all.”
August 5, 2008

We promised we’d always be friends, we promised we’d never sneak out, we promised we’d never forget, we promised we’d love each other forever, we promised we’d meet face to face some day again… I never understood growing up and what it meant.  I never realized that friendships would end until I found myself looking back…

I’ve always been scared to say goodbye, but now that I’m older I think goodbye means forgetting… I’ll never forget the many relationships I’ve had but that won’t keep me from moving on…. it makes me mad now that I do… lol. But I wanna see the new things Gad has in store4 me, I can’t wait to find out.

I’ve been praying for wisdom.  I’m so anxious to get closer to the Lord, it’s all I find myself thinking about.  I looove2 be happy.  I’m not happy when I’m makin out with some guy who swears to me he loves me… I’m not happy when I live life according to my way… I’m happiest when God is my focus. 

So much I wanna learn…
i will love Him.
In Christ,
Heather Marie Lee


Lord,

Please help her keep her eyes and heart open.  And mine too.  She’s not the only one who loses sight of You and Your promises at times.

I love you.
Heather’s Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment