Thursday, September 19, 2013

Heather's Journal #94. "I wake because of You." 8-1-08

 94

I wake because of You.
8-1-08
I’m finally out of time… out of control and out of power.  I’ve forgotten how good it feels to let go and allow God to take the burden.  He gave me this vision of his Son on the cross… this time His face was almost crying saying, come. 

I keep thinking that I don’t deserve to have an escape from my sins… that God might not love me the same or He might see me differently if I give it all to Him. 

How little I understand, right?  I surrendered to Him and He still loves me.  I feel like God has expressed his beauty to me in a lot of different ways lately but now I wanna see his Mass… I want him to open my eyes & reveal to me just how big he really is.  I pray that I wil stand in awe of the Lord struck by Him and see a glimpse of Him, just enough to make me fear God. 

I want to be closer to Him…  I want to be left speechless.

i will love you.
In Christ,
Heather Marie Lee

“You are my grace.
You are my comforter.
You are my Strength.
You are my smile.
You are my light.
You are my sound.
You are my hope.
You are my refuge.
You are my escape.
You are my father.
You are my heart.
You are my love.
You are my all.

Dear Heather,

I am so happy your eyes have been opened again.

I love you.
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment