Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Heather's Journal #93. "Love Song after love song." 7-29-08


93
“Love Song after love song.”
7-29-08

And I’m free from the chains that have been holding me down… I’ve been seeking happiness by pursuing guys… ya know the typical Heather thing2 do… I didn’t crash & burn though.  I got out b4 that happened.

I just wanted to be beautiful to someone so bad… I was willing to turn my back against God to find that.  I was longing for that physical attraction.  Well, I got it.  And it made me happy for a little bit but I was left still feeling empty. 

I’m exhausted from running away.   I knew this would happen too.  I guess I just had a burst of energy and needed 2 see how far that would take me. 

I’m ready to say goodbye to all of this.  Don’t get me wrong.  This summer has been amazing but I’ve been so far from God.  I miss talking to Him every day.  I’m ready to get back to my life. 

I wanna look at God.  My head has been turned away far too long.  Ya know what, it seemed a whole lot better than it really was.  I’ll remember the next time. 

I wish I could explicitly write down everything that happened but I’ll save that story to tell verbally some other time. 

i will love you.
In Christ,
Heather Marie Lee

~ I wish the next guy I fall for is meant to be for forever.  I’ll cross my fingers.

Dear God,

Thank you for answering my prayer. 

I love you.
Mom

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you've started posting again. Reading her entries make me feel like I'm not alone.

    ReplyDelete