Thursday, January 31, 2013

Heather's Journal #77. "Heaven Fall Down on Me." 5-6-08


77
“Heaven Fall Down on Me.”
5-6-08

HolyHootchiemama… we have 3 more co-op days left.  And this is my last yr. which is making it super depressing.  The last of everything is always sad… but there’s gotta be room for moving on somewhere.  I’ve been trying to figure out what I’ll be doing next yr. & I was stressing out bc I don’t wanna make the wrong decision. 

I finally came to the conclusion I’m going to work a lot w/ film.  Analyzing, writing and making them & I’m really excited about it.  I wanted to go to school so bad… & now all that just feels like a big fat waist of time. Mom wanted me2 even go… but I guess God has something different in mind.  I’m trying to accept that… it’s kind a hard but I’m excited to see what God wants me to do.  His plans always end up to be better. Lol.  That’s all for now.

I will strive to be better.
In Christ,
Heather Lee

Dear Heather,

I love that you get to spend a year of your life exploring the arts and learning all about life through the lens of a camera.  I wish I had a year to do that.  This is the kind of opportunity you can have because we teach you at home.  We are ahead in some subjects and we can flex your academic schedule to fit your interests.  This is a gift.  Use it to your full advantage.  I’m excited for the possiblities.

I love you.
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment