Monday, January 21, 2013

Heather's Journal #73. "And tonight will be the night I will fall for you over again...." 5-5-08


73
“And tonight will be the night I will fall for you over again.  Don’t make me change my mind.”
5-5-08

Okay so the right thing never feels easy but I know I’m better off than doing things my way. I’m so fortunate to have the friends that I do.  Ray Ray has had such a good impact on me and she’s brought me up when I felt too weak to stand on my own.  I don’t really know what else to say other than thank you….

I will strive to be better.
In Christ,
Heather Lee

“And never let a day go by without telling someone you love them….”


Dear Heather,

I’m glad Ray Ray is more grounded than you at the moment and that you can see and admire that.  That makes her a good role model. 

It’s today. I love you.
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment