Thursday, January 24, 2013

Heather's Journal #74. "If it would shake the world, I would die tonight...." 5-12-08


Note:  The title Heather selected for her entry that night seemed to foretell her future.  Her early death did shake the world -- or at least her little portion of it.  


74
“If it would shake the world, I would die tonight….”
5-12-08

Man, the daily fight we have to put up can make me feel so weak.  There’s no break or time-outs allowed. I only find peace & strength when I go 2 the Lord and I’m so thankful that he revises me. It’s the very end of my 9th grade year & I can’t believe everything I’ve done. 

The beginning of summer is here & I know it’s gonna fly on by but I can’t wait to see what it brings. I don’t wanna fall away from God though so I need to be cautious of what all I do.  I hate drifting from Him… I’ll always come running back but I hate every second I feel when I  put Him on hold….

I will strive to be better.
In Christ,
Heather Lee

“Oh how He loves us.  Oh how he loves us…”


Dear God,

Please keep Heather stay close to you this summer.  Total freedom tends to make her self-destructive.  She needs guidance.  She needs some structure.  Please help me help her.

I love you.
Heather’s Mom

P.S. I’m pretty sure she meant to say You “revive” her.  But it won’t hurt if you “revise” her a little anyway. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment