Friday, January 18, 2013

Heather's Journal #71. "We will never say bye-bye." 5-1-08


71
“We will never say bye-bye.”
5-1-08

School is coming to an end. It’s sooo hard to believe!!! As each yr. goes by it gets more depressing.  I just never knew time could fly by like that.  It’s exciting though.  I’m lovin every moment of it.  Even my crazy ups & downs I have.  I’m loving God more & more everyday… Tryin to do what’s right so I can keep my heart pure.

I wish I would have realized the meaning of life a long time ago.  It’s so much more than I’d ever thought I’d know.  And I still haven’t seen all of it.  I look around at all of the different types of people, animals, colors, technology… everything & then my own problems.  And I just wanna be a butterfly, trying to fly through traffic coming my way.  I wanna fight for God even when everyone else is goin the other way.  And I know that’s easier said than done but… that’s what I wanna do. 

I will strive to be better.
In Christ,
Heather Marie Lee

“A woman’s heart should be so lost in God that a man must seek Him in order to find her.”

Dear Heather,

Sounds like a plan.  Although I might reconsider being a butterfly.  They tend to get smashed in the front grill a little too easily.  They are lightweights.  Maybe you could be a bird or something a little more sturdy that can still fly freely! Just a thought.

I love you.
Mom

P.S.  Wouldn’t it be incredible to be so lost in God that the man of our dreams has to go to Him to get to you.  That would probably be the closest thing to heaven on earth I could imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment