Sunday, August 5, 2012

Heather's Journal #35. "For you are Wonderful, Beautiful, Glorius, Matchless??? in Every Way" 12-22-07


Note:  Heather wanted to reach people.  What she couldn't anticipate was that her sudden death and the words she left behind would reach many more people than she could reach one-to one while she was living.  

35
“For You Are Wonderful, Beautiful, Glorious, Matchless?? in Every Way.”
12-22-07

Hello once again.  Today we got home from our camping trip  - it was ok.  Everyone got sick. :-) But anyways life is still moving faster than ever.  Even though we’re still on Christmas break time still seems to slide right through the tips of my fingers.  I’m trying to enjoy it as much as I can being the emotional teenager that I am.  *smile * I’m living in a bitter-sweet dream.  That’s how I feel at least.  Dealing with the truth that has so suddenly confronted me lately has been the worst amazing thing that has ever happened 2 me.  I’m changed and I’m satisfied with it.  Not completely b/c I have so much more to see & xperience but the beginning has been rather xciting.  As of now I’m dealing with memories that are so vivid & detailed, they seem to have enough power to consume me with. I’m doing okay though, still in the process of overcoming my past.

As Christmas gets closer & closer I find myself watching the world pass me by.  I have a huge heart to wanna save the whole world from what is to come – but unfortunately, that’s not my job.  It really overwhelms me because I pass by hundreds of people everyday who will never see the gates of heaven.  And it’s not  even strangers that I’m looking at…  my own friends, my own family.  The people I want to get to first but somehow they're the farthest from my reach. 

Depressing I know.  But that’s where I pray & ask 4 a miracle.  The more I pray & spend time with the Lord – the stronger I feel as a Christian & the more passionate I become.  He’s so amazing – where in the world would I be without His help???

*I will strive to be better. *
In Christ,
Heather Marie Lee

Dear Heather,

I agree. You do have a big heart.  And I’ve always noticed that you are attracted to the lost, lonely, hurting people in the world.  And although you have the Truth and the answers -  you are right to avoid becoming one of those preachy, pushy, demanding Christian evangelists.  It doesn’t suit you. 

The best evidence of your faith is how you live your life.  Who you care for.  How you care for others.  How you handle your problems.

You have the ability to love others without judgment. While that isn’t a great quality when it comes to choosing boyfriends, it is a great way to connect and influence others.    The ability to love without judgment is a big deal and can draw people to you because you make everyone else feel important. And that’s what most of us want.  We want to feel valued and like our existence matters to someone.  You have the ability to bring that out in others.  Not everyone has that ability.

I love you.
Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment