Saturday, August 25, 2012

Heather's Journal #40. "No Title" 1-22-08 (The same day... continued)




40
No Title
1-22-08

bleeeh.  What is my life coming 2?  I want 2 go to Public High School… but once again me n mom talked about it and it felt like the conversation went absolutely no where but 2 an end.  Mom’s actually considering letting me go, but dad’s not.  He’s afraid I’ll turn into a bad girl…but I know I won’t.  I’m just sick of feeling so unhappy w/ school… and the people I go 2 school with.  I want the high school life.  Not so I can be like everyone else…but so I can experience it myself.  I’m already turning into the geek that sits beside me in biology.  And that’s just … beyond disturbing.  Lol.  I want to go 2 school! And I’m guna get wrinkles and grey hair before mom and dad let me.  Maybe they need 2 be hangin on 2 me tight… I just wonder when the day comes that I’ll be free.  Lol.  I sound so helpless but that’s because I am.  They’re guna wait so long to the point where I don’t even wanna go anymore.  Then all the fun is completely gone.  Vanished into thin air.  Gah.  I hate this.  I want this one thing  4 me … and it’s the only thing I can’t have.  Just watch.  I’m guna turn into EVERYTHING I hate.  One of them dorky homeschoolers who have a million brothers n sisters who have benie babies as their best friends… I’m guna die …. as a freak.  Lol.    Sike.. I won’t let that happen…but idk…at this what I really wonder what I’ll end up like.

*I will strive 2 b better

In Christ,
Heather lee

Dear Heather,

The lies of the Enemy are creeping in again... Earlier today you were happy and hopeful.  A few hours later you write... "I want this one thing  4 me … and it’s the only thing I can’t have."  Really?  It's the only thing you want and you can't have it.  How crazy is that statement?  

I can picture you now.  A little grey-haired old maid (that means you aren’t married) sitting all alone in your tiny house with framed pictures of your 18 brothers and sisters and 264.6 Beanie Babies on the shelves surrounding you.  As you rock back-n-forth watching an endless repeating cycle of old videos of Public High School and dreaming of what could have been, the phone rings.  It’s your father saying you can go to public school!

Oh! I almost forgot.  As luck would have it, your next door neighbor is that geek from Biology class who’s now a famous – not to mention handsome wealthy doctor living with his beautiful wife and their three children in a mansion located directly behind your tiny old house -- which is next to the high school. He is an adventuresome Godly man who travels the world and is totally committed to his family. 

And he liked YOU in 9th grade! :-)

I love you.
Mom

P.S.  Good geeks are everywhere.  Be careful not to judge too quickly!  :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment