Saturday, May 18, 2013

Heather's Journal #86. "Don't Stop. Don't Change. Stay Beautiful...." 7-06-08


86
“Don’t stop.  Don’t change.  Stay beautiful. One life, today.  You’re irresistible.”
7-6-08

I can’t sleep so I crawled outa bed to write what’s on my mind…

Everyone has a story.  There’s a reason for every action, every mistake, every good deed, every moment.  All the people that I don’t agree with or that I accidentally look down on, they all have their reasons.  I think we all sometimes forget that.  I’ve been more observant of everyone and I wanna hear their stories.  Why they are the way they are…

I will strive to be better.
In Christ,
Heather Marie Lee
           
Dear Heather,

Such good words. Thanks.  I need that reminder too. 

I love you.
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment