Friday, July 5, 2013

Heather's Journal #88. Proverbs 31:10 "A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth more than rubies." 7-15-08


88
“Proverbs 31:10.    “A wife of noble character who can find? 
She is worth more than rubies.”

7-15-08

“Make me beautiful, make me shine.  Design my heart into a flawless pearl, fearless for your name.  I’m still so selfish God, wreckless in my own ambitions & desires.  The youth of my mind lacks the wisdom to grow in your word.  Fill me, teach me, complete me. 

God I know so little about you… a lifetime of studying  your Word still wouldn’t compare to who you are.  I’m lost in Your love that you have so gracefully been revealing to me. 

Your gentleness oh God, overwhelms me.  I’m truly thankful.  Show me more, I’m curious for Your unfailing love God.  I want to climb to the top of this world with you, I want to walk hand in hand with You through it and I wanna fall asleep to your voice. 

My heart beats for you… I dance to its rhythm and I sing your name.  I am so in love with you.  How could I turn to anyone else?  Thank you for still speaking to me even when I wasn’t listening…

I will love you.

“I drive into the  deep, into the sea inside of me to find another song, to find a place where it belongs. I am so naïve, I am so naïve. If you’re  the open skies then I am the ocean and Horizons make the place we can meet again.” Source?

Dear Heather,

My prayers have been answered for the moment.  Rest in the answers, honey.

I love you.
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment