Sunday, February 17, 2013

Heather's Journal #80. "Gen. 4:7 ..." 6-11-08


80
“Gen 4:7 “If you do what is right, will you not be accepted? 
But if you do not do what is right, sin is crouching at your door,
it desires to have you, but you must master it.”
6-11-08

To sum it all up, I have the bestist friends in the entire world.  A lot has happened as always & I have such little time to explain.  Everyone seems2 be falling apart somehow including me.  Purity…. Such a broad term that seems to be the focus of my life.  It’s caving in on my again & I called Brad crying tonight.  He talked me through it telling me everything was gonna be just fine.  He told me to think this way, that I was God’s Bride to be & how He wants me untouched.  I’m not some tramp… I’m God’s bride & to hear him say that just hit me. 

I pray that God strengthens me & provides me w/ the care that I need.  I don’t wanna spend another sec. in another guys arms allowing him to think he has any part of me. 

Having a strong guy friend like Brad is exactly what I need.  I love Him, Always.

I will strive2 be better
In Christ,
Heather Lee

Dear Heather,

You are not alone in your struggle.  Our flesh desires to feel and touch and know.  Sometimes we sense that directly from God.  Sometimes, we get impatient and try to fill the needs ourselves.  But you are left feeling worthless and hopeless and ugly.  It never fulfills your real need.  Brad is an odd choice to go to for help – but the fact that he lives across the country makes him safer than most other choices. 

Be careful crying out to other guys about your guy troubles.  Men have a need to rescue and they tend to fall for the girl they are helping.  Just a little motherly warning – for life.

I love you.
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment