Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Heather's Journal #79. No Title. 6-7-08


79
No Title
6-7-08

I’m so blessed… I feel God’s hands knocking at my heart, begging me to allow Him to love me.  Distant is a good word to describe myself right now.  And I haven’t only been distant from God… but really everything.  Including my own self. 

God’s really revealing His love to me by His constant pursuit for me.  Through Renee, my parents, my friends & my thoughts.  He loves me.  So much.  I sense it from when I wake up in the morning to when I go to sleep fighting the tears that so desperately want to fall.

How have I self consciously blocked out His voice when he sings me to sleep?  He’s everywhere. 

I haven’t even made time for Him.  But it’s my loss…  I’ve let go of his hand & have chosen2 walk by myself.  Now I feel the lonliness.

I’m … so sorry.

I will strive to be better,
In Christ,
Heather Marie Lee

“Talking with Renee is helping me.  God’s preparing me…”

Dear Heather,

Wait and be patient.  Then listen.  He is speaking to you.

I love you.
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment