Monday, February 24, 2014

Heather's Journal #99 - "I'm running through the spaces between us. Just wait for me at the end." 8-16-08

99
“I’m running through the spaces between us.  Just wait for me at the end.”
8-16-08

Oh what's the year, what's the day, what's the time?  What does any of it really matter?  I have nothing left to say…  I’m clean out of excuses.  We’re all a little wiser than when we started the summer and all a little older.  I’ve experimented with everything & I can now say I’m different… it’s not fun4 me… the rest of the world finds it fun and all this time I thought I would find happiness and fun in it too. 

Well I didn’t. 

Why do I feel like it’s too late to say I’m sorry?  Because I knew I was wrong in the beginning & still did it?  … Play me a song my heavenly Father… Speak to me from above.  Catch these tears that roll down my cheeks and replace a kiss in their spots…. Please still love me even though I’m unworthy.  I am sorry.  I still love you.  Please help me show it…

i will love you.
In Christ,
Heather Marie Lee

Dear Heather,

You are forgiven.  Do not allow yourself to become discouraged yet again.  It only gives the enemy room to mess with your mind.  As long as you believe you are unworthy – you want to hide your face from the ones who love you.  We all do that.  I think that is why Adam and Eve – who were naked before they ate the apple – felt the need to cover their bodies in the presence of God.  They felt ashamed. 

Repent.  Say that you are sorry.  Mean it.  You are forgiven and you must move on until the next time.  When you do it all over again.  

That is why you have a Savior.

I love you.
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment