Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Heather's Journal #47. "Let me Light up the Sky..." February 12, 2008


47
“Let me light up the sky, Light it up for you.  Lemme tell you which I wud die 4 you.”  Source?
February 12, 2008

So things are getting back2 normal which is good.  I’m trying 2 survive without Mac – I can do it.  I know where I’m going w/ my life and I’m excited2 live it.  I wanna produce a movie one day – I have it in my mind one day I’m gonna make it happen. :-)

For now, I have 2 focus on who I hang out with – which is sooo very hard cuz I like everyone. 

Man- all I wanna do is hang out with Mac and make everything ok but I can’t.  I have2 let him go2 c if he’ll come back2 me.  I know he probably won’t but maybe – just maybe he will if I keep my fingers crossed.  It’s so hard but it’s in God’s hands now.  And I trust Him.

I’m trying 2 be my happy-go lucky self so I don’t drown myself in tears.  Last night I cried myself2 sleep.  Mac’s never hurt my feelings so bad b4.  I talked 2 Mike about it & he helped me. :-)  I’m hangin’ in here.

I’m gonna stuff my face w/ ice cream 2night, go2 church 2mrw night, do somethin’ Thursday night.  And Ray n Tab r spending the night Saturday night.  I’m set4 the week.  :-)  I’m just gonna worry about 2 day though.  I’m prayin4 strength2 get through this ….  Honestly hope he comes back2 me.  If not I’m movin’ on.  I just hope he comes back.

I will strive to be better.
In Christ,
Heather Marie Lee


Dear Heather,

You are wise to wait on him.  He is angry.  But he is angry because he is not ready to accept help for his problems.  He sees his parents as his enemy and you as their helper.  However, you have known for a long time that he needs to get help.  You have put him on that track.  He may not appreciate it for quite some time. 

You did the right thing.  For Mac.  For yourself.  For his Family.  Let God handle him now.

I love you.
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment